Not only do MAIG members get drunk and naked in public, then get arrested for being drunk and disorderly, but they will do anything to favor votes.
The former head of the Jersey City Parking Authority has filed a lawsuit against Mayor Jerramiah Healy claiming he was fired because he refused to stop issuing tickets to give Healy an advantage during his re-election campaign earlier this year.
- More Bad News for the Gun Control Crowd feedly.com/e/qivAXQaw #2a #nj2as #nra - Blob Time is: 5 hours ago
- "Carry gun comparison" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/e/g-sHI63U - Blob Time is: 8 hours ago
- "Colin Goddard on the MAIG Wagon?" Brady Bunch going belly up? That's to be seen. #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/F8izGjhq - Blob Time is: 8 hours ago
- "Here’s One Way to Lose Your Gun Rights In Illinois" and maybe even in NJ #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/nSEUVFnQ - Blob Time is: 9 hours ago
- "Freedom Munitions Named Official Supplier for 2nd Annual A Girl & A Gun Training Conference" #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/V2L0JvTO - Blob Time is: 9 hours ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube