Not only do MAIG members get drunk and naked in public, then get arrested for being drunk and disorderly, but they will do anything to favor votes.
The former head of the Jersey City Parking Authority has filed a lawsuit against Mayor Jerramiah Healy claiming he was fired because he refused to stop issuing tickets to give Healy an advantage during his re-election campaign earlier this year.
- "Law Proposed in New Jersey: “Shaneen’s Law”" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/e/iwIdY6no - Blob Time is: 7 hours ago
- "The sudden puckering in any business with a Gun Free Zone sign." I wonder if Bloomberg will come to the rescue #2a feedly.com/e/4OXlN5Mn - Blob Time is: 7 hours ago
- RT @robdoar: Rep. Erhardt said, "I'll blow your head off" when contacted by gun rights group blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2014/0… via @CityPages #gunsense - Blob Time is: 18 hours ago
- “@wallsofthecity: Why are #guncontrol / #gunsense supporters so violent? blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2014/0…” #2a #nra - Blob Time is: 18 hours ago
- "Grocery Chain Stands Up to Bloomberg’s Anti-Gun Obsession" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/k/1tn1Jwi - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube