Pro-Gun Forces of Darkness

Gotta love Bryan Miller…..I don’t know how anybody can take him seriously….he’s just so over the top;

“Senator Van Drew, for whatever reason, is kowtowing to the pro-gun forces of darkness who want to turn this country into an armed society,” said Bryan Miller, executive director of Ceasefire NJ. “It’s very simple: Do we want to be standing in line at a grocery store, at a movie theater, sitting next to someone in a church or anywhere else not knowing whether that person is legally carrying a handgun?”

But gosh, Bryan, how do I know if they’re illegally carrying a handgun……

btw…..looks like NJ Senator Jeff Van Drew introduced a bill regarding NJ CCW reform.  Elimination of the *justifiable need*, regular renewal fee’s of $500, testing, competency tests, psychological exams………and even though Van Drew is a Democrat, some may even say Progressive, he himself admits, that getting it passed by a Democrat controlled legislature is a long shot.

ARTICLE

But at least Jeff Van Drew did not bend over for Corzine and Miller, like Fred *One Gun a Month* Madden did….

UPDATE:  I’m actually surprised that so many NJ Gun Owners have no problem jumping through the hoops, and paying the $500 annual fee.  I guess NJ really is in the 5th Dimension…..*sigh*

UPDATE: I’m reminded that NJ Assemblyman Michael Patrick Carroll perpetually introduces CCW reform bills, but for some reason, Van Drew’s is the flavor of the day.  I guess you can put lipstick on a pig…..

UPDATE:  Being a Darksider myself, one who enjoys black powder cartridges in all shapes and sizes, being part of the Pro Gun Forces of Darkness does have a certain ring to it……Maybe someone could design a cool logo…..Rob??

About Cemetery's Gun Blob

Cemetery's Gun Blob
This entry was posted in Bryan Miller, Hope, Proof NJ is in the 5th Dimension, News stories, Fred *One Gun a Month* Madden. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Pro-Gun Forces of Darkness

1. Ian Argent says:

I love how it’s explicitly a fundraising tax.

2. Pingback: Forces of Darkness | Snowflakes in Hell

3. kaveman says:

I miss Bryan’s blog. He always made me laugh.

4. Molon Labe says:

What I miss most about Bryan’s blog was that it was a great forum for pro-gunnies to upload pictures of our “death machines(tm)” as well as step-by-step instructions for duracoat and furniture refinishing techniques. I have fond memories of me and Thirdpower talking shop about his Dragunov-style rifle compared to my SKS’s and M1 Carbine.

Miss you, Bry.

5. Tam says:

Oh boy! Now I’m a “Force Of Darkness”!

At this rate, I’ll be a “Minion of Evil” in time for Halloween!

6. Pingback: SayUncle » Pro-gun forces of darkness

7. Jacob says:

“Pro-gun forces of darkness”. I like that. Come to the dark side and together we will rule the state as father and son.

8. Rignerd says:

They say “Armed Society” like it’s a bad thing. If their goal is reducing crime, then the status of arms of the society as a whole is irrelevant. If their goal is reducing the societies status of arms, then crime is irrelevant.

9. Pingback: The Army of Darkness « Gun Nuts Media

10. I find your lack of faith disturbing.

11. Dann in Ohio says:

YES!!! It scares the daylights out of criminals!

12. Steve Skubinna says:

8th Dimension.

Well, I’m assuming a Buckaroo Banzai reference here. And only because, for whatever odd reason, the line that always cracks me up is “We are NOT in the 8th Dimension, we are still over New Jersey.”

Where can I get myself a “Force of Darkness” tee shirt? It sounds so excellently Bruce Campbellian.

13. Davey says:

“…not knowing whether that person is legally carrying a handgun?”

I guess you ought to behave yourself and mind your manners then! An armed society is a polite society.

14. Pingback: bryan miller is a goofball | walls of the city

15. Pingback: Forces of Darkness? | NwoDaily.com

16. Pingback: Reading too Many Vampire Novels? | Snowflakes in Hell

17. Zermoid says:

Or you could cross the river to PA and buy a house, settle in, and go to your County Sheriff and fill out a paper, pay 25 bucks, and in a couple weeks pick up your carry permit that’s good for 5 years unless revoked.

Sorry, but this kind of BS is why I Left NJ!

18. Pingback: 2010 in review « Cemetery's Gun Blob

19. ladylibrtysmuse says:

$500 annual fee to renew!? And folks put up with that? Never, ever, never moving to Jersey!