- RT @bezjian_sergio: Help #NJ2AS raise awareness and fight back! #NRA thunderclap.it/projects/10510… - Blob Time is: 6 hours ago
- ""Abnormal Stockpiles of Guns"" #2a #nra #nj2as feedly.com/e/aSE1dmm2 - Blob Time is: 6 hours ago
- "Facebook Users, May I have your attention?" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/e/U6rZcKk1 - Blob Time is: 6 hours ago
- RT @NJ2ASPREZ: *** AREA COORDINATORS NEEDED #nj2as nj2as.com/blog?mode=Post… fb.me/1gZsqpFn5 - Blob Time is: 14 hours ago
- Five ways gun control advocates fail feedly.com/e/BZjxuIWR #2a #nj2as #nra - Blob Time is: 14 hours ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: antigunblobby
Here in NJ, the latest burpings from the antigunblobby has been a push on magazine reductions, from a scary 15 round to a more civilized 10 rounds they say……. So gunnies have been doing their diligence with contacting the local … Continue reading
Yup……Sounds about right…..
Found on the bookface…… Puckle Gun via Wikipedia……
Yup, the tolerant folks at Mom’s Demand Action, they want nothing but a calm, civilized conversation with gun owners.
Looks like a Jewish group here in NJ is pushing the smart gun law, but not only for Joe and Jane Public, but for Law Enforcement as well….. “We would like to see some kind of user recognition, so that … Continue reading
Wait… So the last attempted mass shooting was by an anti-gun socialist and it was interrupted by an armed person already in the school so it has already dropped off the news because it doesn’t help their narrative? I’m stunned. … Continue reading
Looks like Sharon Watts of Mom’s Demand was a guest on a Google+ hangout last night, which shockingly became broadcast only, out of respect, for whatever reason. And it looks like she’s trying a new angle regarding social engineering and … Continue reading
Duh Mayatollah will be unemployed come January, and he’ll have a trunk full of cash to spend, and plenty of time with nothing to do and nowhere to go……..and a boatload of groups asking for funding. So yeah, gun control … Continue reading
Well, Duh Mayatollah has already established himself in NJ, by funding a few different gun control groups at the county levels, and getting towns to sign onto his anti gun resolutions. But the latest is his support for Newark Mayor … Continue reading