- RT @HoundDude: the NJ legislature might actually learn something if they read this: New York Times and assault weapons bans - http://t.co/6… - Blob Time is: 9 hours ago
- RT @davekopel: Kopel's Law & Liberty News is out! paper.li/davekopel Stories via @DouthatNYT @ethannadelmann @CoryGardner - Blob Time is: 9 hours ago
- "View From The Porch: God's Own Pistol Caliber" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/k/1wlkZwf - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- "NRA-ILA | Prohibitionists Give up on Semi-auto Bans Not So Fast" #nra #nj2as #2a feedly.com/k/Zm1uZp - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- Six Years wp.me/pizgu-Vr - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: Bullshit Artist
What an ass…..
From American Thinker; The Violence Policy Center found that in the United States between May 2007 and April 2009, fifty-six deaths resulted from gun crimes committed by CCW permit-holders. According to the U.S. Office of Hazardous Materials Safety [i], from … Continue reading
Just reviewed Brady Bunchs’s NJ’s scorecard. Even though NJ does not have gun shows, and from what I’m told, it’s because you can’t sell firearms at a location other than where your FFL is registered. But that doesn’t stop them … Continue reading
That I’ve noticed the term *gun control* being morphed into *gun safety legislation*. On Jon Corzine’s website, referring to his press release regarding NJ’s One Gun a Month bill that is the beginning of his latest gun control *gun safety* … Continue reading
So that naturally makes me qualified to write constitutional analysis. My writing skills that were used on The White Shadow, Fame, and The Equalizer, is irrefutable proof, that I’m more qualified to write about the 2A., then Steven Halbrook, or … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton is talking tough. “Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians. “I feel very strongly we have a co-responsibility.” Utter nonsense. … Continue reading
I don’t think so Paul. I’m sticking to my guns that Mexico needs create it’s own Border Patrol.