- RT @NJ2ASPREZ: *** AREA COORDINATORS NEEDED #nj2as nj2as.com/blog?mode=Post… fb.me/1gZsqpFn5 - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- Five ways gun control advocates fail feedly.com/e/BZjxuIWR #2a #nj2as #nra - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- Today's One-Minute Activism feedly.com/e/N-ocfe7Y #2A #NJ2AS - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- "Only the police should have guns" feedly.com/e/TAlJ61ye #2a #nj2as #gunsense - Blob Time is: 19 hours ago
- "SAFE Act Upheld In Sloppy Lawsuit | Shall Not Be Questioned" feedly.com/k/QeAgPN #2a #nj2as - Blob Time is: 19 hours ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: Bullshit Artist
What an ass…..
From American Thinker; The Violence Policy Center found that in the United States between May 2007 and April 2009, fifty-six deaths resulted from gun crimes committed by CCW permit-holders. According to the U.S. Office of Hazardous Materials Safety [i], from … Continue reading
Just reviewed Brady Bunchs’s NJ’s scorecard. Even though NJ does not have gun shows, and from what I’m told, it’s because you can’t sell firearms at a location other than where your FFL is registered. But that doesn’t stop them … Continue reading
That I’ve noticed the term *gun control* being morphed into *gun safety legislation*. On Jon Corzine’s website, referring to his press release regarding NJ’s One Gun a Month bill that is the beginning of his latest gun control *gun safety* … Continue reading
So that naturally makes me qualified to write constitutional analysis. My writing skills that were used on The White Shadow, Fame, and The Equalizer, is irrefutable proof, that I’m more qualified to write about the 2A., then Steven Halbrook, or … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton is talking tough. “Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians. “I feel very strongly we have a co-responsibility.” Utter nonsense. … Continue reading
I don’t think so Paul. I’m sticking to my guns that Mexico needs create it’s own Border Patrol.
More nonsense. So the last thing these brazen drug thugs need is more firepower. But that’s just what they’ve been able to get, courtesy of impotent gun-control laws in some U.S. border states This is just the tip of the … Continue reading
Hey buddy, why don’t you try reading the Bill before you vote for it? Or even chastising Repub’s for not going along with it. Sen Schumer boy genius.
For them, it’s all about personal privilege Never knew Constitution Rights were *privilege’s*. What a douche.