- "How’s That Registration Working Out for Ya?" good read pagunblog.com/2013/12/11/how… - Blob Time is: 8 hours ago
- RT @SebastianSNBQ: The Gun Battle in the States goo.gl/I39kfj - Blob Time is: 10 hours ago
- On Google+, check this out tonight. Should be entertaining since Shannon Watts of Moms Demand will be there plus.google.com/events/cs2pq67… #nj2as - Blob Time is: 10 hours ago
- "No One Wants to Take Your Guns" #nj2as feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheWarOnGun… - Blob Time is: 15 hours ago
- "Quote of the day—Anonymous Reader | The View From North Central Idaho" haters be hating #nj2as blog.joehuffman.org/2013/12/10/quo… - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: Cheesecake
I personally love women who sling revolvers. I find they compliment women rather nicely.
From Numrich Gun Parts bookface page.
Can’t really make out the guns, but my guess is that the woman on the right has some sort of hammer less, top break, possibly S&W, going on in that holster. As for the woman in the left, I’ll say … Continue reading
Howard University Rifle Team, 1937
Clark Gable pointing his shotgun at Marilyn Monroe as he prepares to hunt a rabbit in ‘The Misfits’. Hollywood is usually very ignorant of firearms safety. I think the shotgun is a Winchester Model 12. When it was on the … Continue reading
Possible Lemon Squeezer revolver.
Anybody know what kind of gun that is?
Cool photo….but THAT NRA is the National Recovery Administration via Women with Guns
1911 baby!!!! Hat Tip to Women with Guns For you wrestling fans, that just might be Mildred Burke who was referred to as the Queen of Mayhem in a write up in a magazine in 1948.