- Still haven't cleaned my gunz from shooting real black over the weekend. Meh - Blob Time is: 12 hours ago
- RT @NJ2AS: https://t.co/Qkc5OYGtpp - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- RT @david_schulze: Prison sentence for traveling through NJ with h… ar-308.com/prison-sentenc… #nj2AS - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- RT @GadsdenChris: Americans are thanking Senator Heidi Heitkamp @SenatorHeitkamp of #NorthDakota #ND for defending the Second Amendment. #2… - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- after 3 years, I finally enjoyed shooting my mule eared SxS shotgun.....think I'll be using it more often this summer. - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: Cheesecake
Anybody know what kind of gun that is?
Cool photo….but THAT NRA is the National Recovery Administration via Women with Guns
1911 baby!!!! Hat Tip to Women with Guns For you wrestling fans, that just might be Mildred Burke who was referred to as the Queen of Mayhem in a write up in a magazine in 1948.
Painting by J.R. Williams. His blog is HERE, and it has linkage to his flickr and Facebook for more of his work.
Nic’d from Women with Guns
Minneapolis Park Board girls rifle team in 1920 From the Minnesota Historical Society
I have no idea what kind of pistol that would be. Lifted from Women with Guns
Winchester 1892 is where my money is, originally I thought it was a Colt Lightning Pump, then I noticed the leever. From: Ladies and Rifles
Dollars to donuts a Winchester 1892 Carbine, Winchester 1886 Carbine would have recoil that would kick her into next week. This one could either be a 44.40 or 38.40.
Not sure where I got this. But I’m gonna venture a guess and say that’s a Winchester Model 12 she’s go in her hands.