- Sen Harry Reid’s Family History wp.me/pizgu-Vh - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- "Gun Fact: There Are Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics" #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/DbnxoVPB - Blob Time is: 14 hours ago
- CSGV & VPC Standing Against Due Process Protections feedly.com/e/MC01Gypn #2a #nj2as #nra - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- CSGV Fail wp.me/pizgu-Vf - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- "Liberty Safes, A Review Like No Other... The Minuteman" good read #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/k/1mxzxHi - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: Just my thoughts your mileage may vary….
Lyrics from this MC5 song from 69/70, are frightening relevant today, as they were then.
So this past spring I decided to shoot USPSA in Black, had some troubles, and am finally blobbing about it. I started out giving my Colt Government 1911 a whirl with the darkside in the Single Stack Minor division, but … Continue reading
‘They took away our Freedoms, in the name of Liberty’ It’s all about public safety don’t cha know?
Ya know, all this fear, paranoia, and bed wetting that the Washington Post has been doing regarding the NRA, Mexican drug wars, and ATF wanting long gun purchases reported to them, in my opinion, is being done simply in the … Continue reading
I went to an antique gun show, 99.9% of everything was pre1898, yesterday. Lot’s of cool stuff. Lot’s of firearms that you only see in books, and all of them in really really good condition. And all of them well … Continue reading
In my District, wasn’t much of a choice going on. Democratic Machine Steve Rotham won the election, by an 18% spread I believe over Republican Michael Agosta. Got a few flyers from the Agosta camp, but not a peep from … Continue reading
Went into the local gun shop today. Realized I was in the minority, since the majority of folks buying guns, ammo, and gun gear were black. But, about 100 years ago or so, it was still highly debated, and questionable … Continue reading
New Jersey News 12 put together a few pieces regarding the gun crime in Newark NJ. Common themes: Gun laws are too lax States like Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Georgia need to strengthen there laws, like NJ’s, to keep NJ’eans safe … Continue reading
I’m currently in a State that has CCW, maybe even Open. Been here 5 weeks, have 4 more to go. When I go about my daily business. I have no idea who is carrying, and who isn’t. And I ain’t … Continue reading