- "How’s That Registration Working Out for Ya?" good read pagunblog.com/2013/12/11/how… - Blob Time is: 16 hours ago
- RT @SebastianSNBQ: The Gun Battle in the States goo.gl/I39kfj - Blob Time is: 18 hours ago
- On Google+, check this out tonight. Should be entertaining since Shannon Watts of Moms Demand will be there plus.google.com/events/cs2pq67… #nj2as - Blob Time is: 18 hours ago
- "No One Wants to Take Your Guns" #nj2as feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheWarOnGun… - Blob Time is: 22 hours ago
- "Quote of the day—Anonymous Reader | The View From North Central Idaho" haters be hating #nj2as blog.joehuffman.org/2013/12/10/quo… - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Category Archives: New Jersey Baby!!!!
seems some microphones were left on after the Senate Budget Committee hearing today (5/09)
Today is day one of gun control hearings in the NJ Senate, the pro gun community has turned out with a such a crowd, that State Senator Weinberg is unhappy that her hired goons and cronies don’t have front row … Continue reading
NJ2AS called up the NJ State Police to see what all the hub-bub is regarding background checks, and NICS delays. And remember, Mayor Bloomberg supports NJ’s system.
Everybody knows that gun buybacks are just high profile ‘cash for clunker’ programs….what’s the harm in getting $100 or more for a busted up cap and ball gun that’s worthless as even a paperweight? Everybody knows that when they say … Continue reading
Seems a father posted a photo of his son holding a scary black .22 rifle on Facebook….but it seems somebody wet the bed about a young boy holding evil incarnate and somehow DYFS (Division of Youth and Family Services) came … Continue reading
There was a MoveOn protest outside of NJ Rep Leonard Lance’s Office today, by looks of it, you’d be hard pressed to figure out who the haters are….. Here’s a report from the “Front Lines” in Westfield NJ: from one … Continue reading
Odd. The WHOLE State of NJ is a gun free zone. Guns are illegal here, and CCW is unobtainable.
“today, this court (NJ Supreme Court) becomes the first in the nation to suggest that a state can geographically restrict constitutionally permissive expression within its borders by offering a neighboring state as an alternative forum.” – Justice Barry Albin in … Continue reading
Yesterday, I posted about the foundation of today’s gun control laws in NJ, and today here is part deux; Discovered Rutgers Law Library online. With this you can go all the way back to 1776 and research all the laws … Continue reading
The background……. NJ’s gun control laws date back to 1897 or so, then around 1924, permits for CCW became required, and during the 30′s various revisions to CCW laws happened with reference to something called ‘The Uniform Firearms Act‘. Then … Continue reading