- Unarmed man goes on shooting rampage feedly.com/e/g1s8ws8T #2a #nra #nj2as - Blob Time is: 59 minutes ago
- The Houses Of "Everytown" feedly.com/e/_TfdXTQn #2a #nj2as #everytown - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- The BLM and Cliven Bundy Ranch examiner.com/article/the-bl… - Blob Time is: 1 hour ago
- Supreme Court Considers Whether To Accept The NJ Carry Case feedly.com/e/vQKe8LIS #2a #nra #nj2as - Blob Time is: 2 hours ago
- Ramblings feedly.com/e/5KqAJkQE - Blob Time is: 2 hours ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Yup, the tolerant folks at Mom’s Demand Action, they want nothing but a calm, civilized conversation with gun owners.
I think I actually got a reader or two this year……….
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blob.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 66,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Looks like a Jewish group here in NJ is pushing the smart gun law, but not only for Joe and Jane Public, but for Law Enforcement as well…..
“We would like to see some kind of user recognition, so that if a gun gets taken from a cop, no one else can use it, or if a parent’s gun gets left out accidentally, a kid can’t use it,” said Rabbi Elliott Tepperman of Bnai Keshet, the Reconstructionist congregation in Montclair.