- "Carry gun comparison" #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/e/g-sHI63U - Blob Time is: 47 minutes ago
- "Colin Goddard on the MAIG Wagon?" Brady Bunch going belly up? That's to be seen. #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/F8izGjhq - Blob Time is: 50 minutes ago
- "Here’s One Way to Lose Your Gun Rights In Illinois" and maybe even in NJ #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/nSEUVFnQ - Blob Time is: 2 hours ago
- "Freedom Munitions Named Official Supplier for 2nd Annual A Girl & A Gun Training Conference" #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/V2L0JvTO - Blob Time is: 2 hours ago
- "Define 'Common'.." #2a #nj2as feedly.com/e/fCcPTQJh - Blob Time is: 2 hours ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Yup, the tolerant folks at Mom’s Demand Action, they want nothing but a calm, civilized conversation with gun owners.
I think I actually got a reader or two this year……….
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blob.
Here’s an excerpt:
Madison Square Garden can seat 20,000 people for a concert. This blog was viewed about 66,000 times in 2013. If it were a concert at Madison Square Garden, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Looks like a Jewish group here in NJ is pushing the smart gun law, but not only for Joe and Jane Public, but for Law Enforcement as well…..
“We would like to see some kind of user recognition, so that if a gun gets taken from a cop, no one else can use it, or if a parent’s gun gets left out accidentally, a kid can’t use it,” said Rabbi Elliott Tepperman of Bnai Keshet, the Reconstructionist congregation in Montclair.