- RT @EqlF1: D.C. Councilmember Alexander: ‘Who Cares About The Confidentiality Of Gun Owners’ equalforce.net (Industry) #2a #news #t… - Blob Time is: 21 hours ago
- RT @ErinPalette: "Just give the criminal what he wants," they say. Well, what if what he wants is to kill me? bit.ly/1wSFoZC - Blob Time is: 21 hours ago
- In NJ New Jersey slaps some lipstick to their Gun Laws Pig. gunfreezone.net/wordpress/inde… #2a #nj2as #nra - Blob Time is: 1 day ago
- "Joe Manchin Said He Supported The Second Amendment, Too" anti gunners in democrat clothing #2a #nj2as #nra feedly.com/e/tGa2eXKL - Blob Time is: 2 days ago
- In NJ: Jersey City to award contract for weapons, ammo under controversial new policy nj.com/hudson/index.s… #2a #nra #NJ2AS - Blob Time is: 2 days ago
Cemetery Gun Blob TeeVee over at YouTube
Here in NJ, the latest burpings from the antigunblobby has been a push on magazine reductions, from a scary 15 round to a more civilized 10 rounds they say…….
So gunnies have been doing their diligence with contacting the local yokel critters who live in Trenton, and one fellow gunnie got this response back and posted on the bookface;
Dear Mr. xxxxxxx
This magazine limit reduction from 15 to 10 rounds sounds terribly arbitrary to me.
Last voting session, I voted ‘no’ to this bill, which I consider “feel good” legislation with 10 rounds being, again somewhat arbitrary. For every person killed by a lunatic with the 11th round, there are just as many killed by a lunatic with the 6th round.
If anything, our focus should possibly be, with the exception of certain hunters, on the aggregate ammunition any one person can have in their possession at any one time, not necessarily capacity/rounds.
By the way, last session, this bill was not posted in the Senate. Even if it passes both houses this time, I am sure the Governor will veto the bill and there are not enough votes for an override.
Jack M. Ciattarelli
See that? Ammunition limits are next on the radar…….and by golly, he’s one of the Republicans who are supposed to be our knights in shining armor to protect us and our rights from the mongol hordes of Democrats……..
You can find contact info for Assemblyman Ciattarelli HERE
Tulsa Trail School was briefly on lockdown this afternoon after students and staff mistook a car backfiring for gunshots, police said.